Saturday, July 13, 2013

Everybody Dies But Not Everybody Lives

The title of this is a contradiction of what it's really all about:

 1. I do not believe that I will ever find fulfillment in life: I wont comment on the rest of humanity- such things are on the previous blog and will stay there- I find that I am imperfect and always want to experience new things- the more I learn about the world and myself the more I realise that I do not actually know much and want to learn more.

 2. There is a plan, although it is very vague- Get a motorcycle and travel to South Africa overland.

 3. See more of the world and broaden my horizons. I thought that settling down in one place would have stabilised my life both mentally and emotionally. The emotional part has been repaired but the mental part is far from it.

Once again I feel like I am deteriorating as a person- perhaps stagnating is a better word- people skills have deteriorated, English language skills have gone to a far away place, which is ironic since I'm living in the UK at the moment.

One of the reasons I have not done anything for so long is my job- I love it, but due to circumstances changing at work, when the impending day arrives, rather than moving work locations; it's the perfect time to take a break from the standard life!

Itchy feet are getting unbearably so- time to scratch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment